A Focus Group is a small group that addresses specific needs and topics for a particular group of people.
These small groups exist for a limited duration.
(Contact the office for information on our current Focus Groups)
firstname.lastname@example.org / (978)369-0061
Focus Groups include:
- Abraham - a series of cafe style talks on the life lessons of Abraham from the book of Genesis.
- Alpha Marriage Course
- Bringing Up Boys
- Christianity Explored - a 10 week series on the Gospel of Mark
- Dealing With Abortion's Aftermath
- Esther: God's Hidden Works of Deliverance
- Studies on C.S. Lewis' Screwtape Letters & Mere Christianity
- Discipling Groups such as The Daily Dozen Twelve daily habbits of healthy discipleship.
- Financial Peace University - a 13 week video series by Dave Ramsey teaching famlies to beat debt, build wealth and give like never before.
- Fireproof Your Marriage- a series for singles & couples seeking to strengthen themselves for the gifts & challenges of marriage.
- Love & Respect- a series exploring the differences between men & women and encouraging a greater appreciation for how we are created to compliment each other.
- Mom to Mom Ministry - bringing mothers together for spiritual encouragement
- Monthly Women's Prayer Gathering
- Monthly Men's Fellowship Breakfast